Lunes, Pebrero 13, 2012

525,600 mins.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes... this famous and LSS-istic song -- Seasons of Love by Rent is such an in song for this month!

Top picks this season? Never been a problem. TV programs always come to the rescue. Rated K, Kapuso mo, and Jessica Soho are top TV programs that tackle seasonal topics such as Valentine's. Just watch them and you won't be bored and bitter. Each of their segment shows romantic places, top picks, resto, the work..

This season is  not   for everyone. Have a trip with your family, your lovie-dovie, bhe, baby, sweetie-pie, darling, hon, honey, mine, poochu-poochu, whatever monicker. Go out. Dates need not put a hole on your pocket to be romantic, just the right "diskarte" will be so bongga na!

It was so fun I went to places I did not expect to be romantic this month:

 


First, the University of Sto. Tomas. I just accompanied my friend for her power-dressing talk. UST has such a romantic ambiance. The trees, the wind, the people, the old building, the grass, the open area, the benches... ahh, simply romantic.


Clark, Pampanga I went there with my friends to shoot for the 17th Hot Air Balloon Feast. Goodness! I did not expect that open area to be good for vacation and family trips! It was my first time there, so I expected the hot air balloon event to be exciting. For only 200 pesos entrance fee, you can enjoy lots of trigger-happy pictures there, watch the balloon feast, feel the sunlight, feel the breeze... simply romantic for couples who enjoy shooting, tripping, and walking. :)



5am. Dizzy. Waiting for Hot Air Balloon Feast.




Just started. Enjoyed shooting with Ultrawide lens. Feels good.:)

HAB more!:)



Almost 24 hours awake. Gotta be home very very soon. Enjoyed a lot with my friends.:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento