Martes, Pebrero 14, 2012

STOP: Bourne Legacy




The shooting of Bourne Legacy in the country hits the attention of both the foreign film production and the Filipinos. BL finds Filipinos accommodating, helpful and fun; Filipinos "wowwed" seeing the foreigners and the thought that the production team considered the country as their spot --  a big deal for most Filipinos.

BL trended on TV too. TV Patrol and 24 Oras reported parts of their scoops - main casts and siyempre the Pinoy "extras".

BL invades the streets! They caused much traffic congestion in Metro Manila. Motorists gone mad.

BL is strict to outsiders. I spotted their shooting somewhere in Quezon Ave., to  my surprise, I alight the cab, and took out my camera. I ran near the shooting location but the guards stopped me.

Guard:                  Boss, dito lang sa labas mag-picture, hindi na doon mismo
Turning Point1:    Kailangan lang mai-blog e, sige na..
Guard:                 Hindi talaga pwede sir, e. Bawal po talaga. Pagagalitan kami.
                             Pasensya na.

Turning Point 1:    Ok >:/
Turning Point 2:    --Troll face--



NEXT STOP: PUP

PLONK! My Facebook page just updated the news feed. Saw my PUPian friend's post about BL's shoot in PUP main campus. I was like "wow". She was like "yes, it's real." But now that I experienced their policy, I do not event think of going there since I know what will happen na naman e.Wachatink?

PARKING: But as I experienced, it's nakaka-excite 'pag nasa harap mo na ang shooting. It was odd. It was exciting. Actually it did not appear so interesting for PUPians (I think), instead they are jumping up and down for the...
Student Advisory: WALANG PASOK. Eh Valentine's... You connect the dots. Tehehehe...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento