Miyerkules, Pebrero 29, 2012

Cosplay What? I know. Haha!

Up to now, I do not have interest for Cosplays (whether Japanese of Korean). Pardon me cosplayers and enthusiasts.

Oh well, just days ago, I was booked to shoot for a Cosplay. 4 cosplayers.

What my mind told me: "Hay nako. Cosplay yan. Wala ako gaano alam jan no. Kunin ang booking sa shoot o hindi? Okay, sige, sayang... kunin ko na. (sarcastic)."

What the --- I literally freaked with excitement and enthusiasm!



I know not much about cosplays, but I know much about lighting.

Cosplays are just becoming so in this year ( I just realized now).



Shooting fashion is one of my interests in the field of photography. So interesting!




Fashion photographers are in demand these days, and so cosplay photographers too. I realized once again. I enjoy shooting, and so my clients too. I am glad and empowered! :)


Above is my friend Ate Den! She is the one who personally chose me to photoshoot. So happy I had their trust : )









Book now your shoot!
View my photoblog here.

Power!:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento