Linggo, Pebrero 19, 2012

What Do You Do? Turned 360 Degrees.


Few days ago, I found this on my Facebook news feed and thought it’s hilarious! \m/

What do you do? We usually ask people to start a conversation.

What pictures are they seeing, you think, when you share what wakes you up in the a.m.and keeps you up at night?

This site found a blithesome (annoying to some) way to go around the perspective 360 degrees, to see:

what your friends think you do; 
what your parents thinks you do; 
what society thinks you do; 
what your boss thinks you do; 
what you think you do;
what you actually do

After few minutes and few memes other versions appeared on my news feed too... Talk about viral!










Netizens keep on foraging these True story/You don’t say/Seems Legit-provoking-comments photos and one can create her very own version too!
 

How to Make "This Is What I Think I Do" Image, Step by Step:



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento